Beach Therapy at Calypso Resort Tower 3 New Beach Condo / Ocean Sunset Views / Resort Pool
Check out local Panama City Beach events by clicking here.
Size –1 Bedroom • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-4
Located in Panama City Beach, Florida, "Beach Therapy" condo on the 16th floor at Calypso Resort Tower 3 is the perfect place to get away for fun and relaxation. This is located along the famous Florida Panhandle's "Emerald Coast", which is known for its beautiful emerald-green water and soft, sugar-white, sandy beaches.
Come enjoy this spacious balcony with spectacular views of the ocean, beach, resort pool and Pier Park. Wake up and start your day with a cup of coffee as you watch the waves roll in, you may even spot a dolphin or two frolicking out in the distance! In the evening, unwind and be amazed at the symphony of colors as you watch the most splendid sunsets in Panama City Beach from the comfort of your own balcony. Be ready to take some sunset selfie pictures and be sure to tag us on social media!
This condo, "Beach Therapy", is in the newest resort building on the beach, the impressive Calypso Tower 3. This spacious 1 bedroom, 2 full bathroom ocean view 16th floor unit sleeps up to 4 people. It is perfect for romantic getaways, family trips, couple retreats, girls weekend and more!
*** Complimentary Beach Service Include March - October!***
You will be only a block away from Pier Park for all of your dining, shopping, entertainment and live music needs. This unit has a beautiful coastal design that is both refreshing and relaxing. Just steps to the beach & the Russel-Fields Pier where you can fish to your heart's content. Make use of the full-sized kitchen to prepare gourmet meals. Easily walk to Aaron Bessant Park for all of the fun events like Unwined and the Seabreeze Jazz Festival. Park your car in the covered garage, and never have to drive again, everything you could possibly need is within easy walking distance. Follow us on social media and feel free to ask us for recommendations on dining, excursions, local events, resources and more.
CALYPSO RESORT AMENITIES:
DONUT, ICE CREAM, & COFFEE SHOP LOCATED ON 1ST FLOOR
RETAIL SHOP LOCATED ON 1ST FLOOR
BEACH CAFE (OPEN SEASONALLY BREAKFAST-DINNER) LOCATED ON 1ST FLOOR
POOLSIDE PRIVATE CABANAS - ADDITIONAL FEE APPLIES
2 TIKI BARS, one by the pool and one at the Calypso beach entrance
BEACH & GULF VIEW
NEXT TO PIER PARK
What to love about "Beach Therapy" at Calypso Resort Tower 3 in Panama City Beach, FL:
* Steps to the Beach (Just take the walk-over on the 3rd floor to enjoy Calypso Resort private beach access).
* Walking distance to Pier Park just a block away (outdoor shopping mall featuring restaurants such as Margaritaville, The Back Porch, Starbucks, Pompano Joe's, Kilwin's Ice Cream, The Yard Milkshake Bar, Great White Pizza, Angry Tuna, and many unique boutiques you are sure to love for your coastal wear and souvenirs).
* Steps to Aaron Bessant Park (hosts events such as UnWined, Seabreeze Jazz Festival).
* Less than 1 mile to Frank Brown Park (hosting amazing events such as Thunder Beach, Gulf Coast Jam, Jeep Jam and sporting events).
* Complimentary High-Speed Wi-Fi
* Access the spacious balcony from the living area or the master bedroom.
* Private balcony has multiple seating areas to view the beach, full view of Russell-Fields City Pier and of course the most spectacular sunsets!
* King bed in master suite with plenty of storage in the dresser, nightstands and closet.
* Spacious master bathroom with double vanities, a walk-in shower and spacious walk-in closet.
* Large Smart TVs in the living room and bedroom with Cable, including many sports channels and access to your favorite apps to view your favorite movies and shows.
* Two FULL Bathrooms with walk-in showers
* Living Room has a Queen Sleeper Sofa
* Washer/Dryer in Unit
* Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, fridge, freezer with ice-maker, filtered water dispenser, full stove, microwave, coffee maker, blender, plates utensils and pots and pans for cooking)
* Starter toilet paper, and paper products.
* 84 Foot Zero-Entry Pool with relaxing pool-side cabanas (available for a fee).
* 3000 Sq ft Fitness Center featuring weights, treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bike and more overlooking the fabulous resort pool.
* 2 Tiki Bars, one on the beach side, and one right by the pool.
* The Emerald HUB Market Downstairs with breakfast, lunch, and casserole's to go. They also offer beach essentials and Panama City Beach merch! Enjoy coffee, kombucha, ice cream, and Charlie's Donuts!
* Firepit area with relaxing seating.
* Hot Tub near the resort pool
* 100% Self-check-in. No waiting in long check-in lines at a front desk.
* Easy check-in with custom door electronic code.
* If you want to venture out, we are only a short drive to Rosemary Beach and 30A as well as Saint Andrews Park!
* Locally Managed; 24/7 Service
* This property is not available to adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
* Calypso Resort requires a registration fee for parking (limit of 1 vehicle). You will receive instructions on the parking pass online via email. If your reservation is last minute, you may experience some issues getting into the garage unless you call us to make sure your vehicle gets registered.
* Beach Therapy in Calypso Resort Tower 3 is a new 1 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condo located in Panama City Beach, Florida within the newly constructed Calypso Tower 3. You will love the open floor plan boasting all new appliances and furniture throughout. Enjoy spectacular beach views from your oversized, private balcony. The chef in your group will love the updated kitchen featuring quartz countertops and new stainless steel appliances. There is also a washer/dryer for additional convenience. This condo comfortably sleeps 4 with a King master bedroom (ensuite bath) and a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Enjoy spectacular views from your private balcony or rent one of the pool-side cabanas, whatever you decide to do you will have an unforgettable vacation at "Beach Therapy" Calypso Resort Tower 3.
Calypso Resort Tower 3 is a fantastic destination for your trip to the beach! Built in 2020, this new complex is in pristine condition with amenities you have to see to believe! The spacious fitness room has treadmills, ellipticals, a stationary bike, weights, and much more! Enjoy a quick workout with fabulous views of the huge outdoor swimming pool. The massive luxurious outdoor resort swimming pool is truly a treasure! Splash in the zero entry pool, relax in the hot tub, or lay out on the comfortable loungers that surround the pool. This complex has a unique feature for their guest to rent pool-side cabanas! Feeling hungry after all the fun you're having? Emerald Hub, a quaint café located inside Tower III, is the perfect stop for coffee, lattes, ice cream, parfaits, fruit cups, smoothies, drinks, donuts, and Boars Head sandwiches! Guests of Tower 3 can use the connected beach access through Calypso Tower I and II. Whether you are visiting for a romantic getaway, family trip or friends weekend, Beach Therapy in Calypso Tower 3 is the destination spot you will want to visit over and over again!
The Bed Setup:
Master Bedroom: King Bed, ensuite bath with double vanity, walk in shower and walk in closet
Living Room: 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa and 2 convertible sleeper chair beds, second full bathroom with walk in shower adjacent to living room
Spectacular Ocean views from both rooms and balcony access from both rooms
Panama City Beach is part of the Florida Panhandle's "Emerald Coast", which is known for its beautiful emerald-green water and soft, sugar-white, sandy beaches. It is easy to spend the day relaxing and playing right on the beach!
Adventurous guests might like to try kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing, diving and snorkeling excursions, all available nearby!
If you're looking for great shopping, entertainment and fabulous eateries, simply walk to nearby Pier Park! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Ron Jon Surf Shop, Coastal Traditions, Guy Harvey, Cariloha, Del Sol, Coastal Casuals, Target, Forever 21, Dillard’s, JCPenney, are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Back Porch Seafood & Oyster House, Angry Tuna, Great White Pizza, Tootsies Orchid Lounge, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater. Don't miss the famous PCB Sky Wheel! Kids and adults will enjoy the games at Dave & Buster's, Emerald Coast Mirror Maze & Laser Craze, Axe Throwing and more!
Located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico in Panama City Beach, the Russell-Fields Pier sits 1500 feet out into the Gulf of Mexico. Spectators can walk the pier for a daily fee of $2.00. Daily fishing licenses can be purchased for $6.00. Open all year. Fish caught in season: Cobia, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Red fish, Blues, Blue liners, Pompano, Flounder, Hardtails and other varieties. Rod rentals bait and tackle available on site.
Calypso Resort also sits directly across the street from Aaron Bessant Park, Panama City Beach's premier festival spot! It's also very close to Gulf World Marine Park. Frank Brown Recreational Park is the largest park in Panama City Beach and offers a variety of activities including sports fields, an aquatic center, trails, a youth fishing pond, dog play area, and Festival Site. The Aquatic Center includes an outdoor Olympic size pool and a Kids Splash Pool.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $20.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 31 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $20.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 21 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 21 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.*** Ask about ur Monthly Snowbird rates! ***
About the OwnerWe are Steve and Kristin Sines! Together we have over 30 years of hospitality experience. We are excited to share our beach condo with you and look forward to growing our portfolio to offer even more experiences to choose from! We are on IG as beach.rentals.pcbfl, where we share our favorite local things to do and exciting new happenings in the area; we also share this information on our FB page at beachrentalspcbfl. We look forward to providing you the best hospitality for an enjoyable stay!
Panama City Beach, Florida
We have 2 bikes available for guest use. Please note that use of bicycles is at your own risk and guest assumes all responsibility including providing their own safety equipment including and not limited to helmets. Guests agree to not take the bikes out of the Pier Park area and will use the provided locks to ensure the bikes are properly locked at any time the guest is not riding them. Please contact host to obtain the bike lock combination. Loss of bike will result in a $200 fee.
"Beach Therapy" vacation condo of Calypso Resort Tower 3 is the perfect place to getaway, relax, unwind, have fun and make memories! Come enjoy the beautiful water and white, sandy beaches along with all that resort amenities and local attractions!
|Property Type||Condo in a resort on the 16th floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Elevator||Quick elevators with easy access to condo|
|Setting & View||
Set of towels included
Starter set of hand soap, body soap, shampoo and conditioner provided
Starter make-up wipe included
Please help us keep our white towels stain free by using make-up wipes and the black towels labeled "Make-up" for washing off make-up and not the white towels, thank you!
* King bed in master suite with plenty of storage in the dresser & nightstands.
* Spacious master bathroom with double vanities, built-in hairdryer, a walk-in shower and spacious walk-in closet.
* Balcony access from the master suite
* Ocean view from master suite
* Master suite lamps each have outlet and USB port to charge your devices
* Alarm clock in master suite
* Additional sleeping options in the living room area, including: Queen sleeper sofa and 2 convertible fold out sleeper chairs
* Pack N Play available for use in condo
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
Check out local Panama City Beach events by clicking here.